Thursday, October 3, 2013

Singapore days

On Tuesday my family and I (and Ben) went to the Night Safari park. The park had all kinds of animals including a tiger, elephants, a jaguar, lions, rhinos, giraffes and other things. The animals that to me were the scariest were the bats.

You would go through several big doors and a wall of chains so that the bats couldn't get out. When you were in, you could see the bats hanging upside down and eating fruit because they were fruit bats. The reason I was scared was you would be in the same room as the bats. They could fly around you and I even screamed because I heard the wings of the bat flap.
(Unfortunately since it was night, I did not get any good pictures. )

And we also rode a tram which took us to the middle of the park so we could get to look at more animals. The tram is where we saw the rhinos, and elephants. And the giraffes.

No comments:

Post a Comment