Wednesday, October 2, 2013

day in Hong Kong
(Sunday, 29th)
Yesterday my mom's friends whole family and my family went sightseeing and got souvenirs. When we went sightseeing we went to the Peak. It is the highest place in Hong Kong. Then for bying souvenirs we went to Stanley Market. It was huge! For souvenirs we got scarfs and other things for my family. I got a chain watch, a Chinese umbrella and a scarf.

 The first day in Singapore

On Monday we flew to Singapore on an airline called Jet Star. It wasn't the biggest plane I've been on and it didn't have a TV so I played with my tablet. When we arrived in Singapore we met with my mom's friend, Ben. After we got out of the parking lot, we went to a fancy restaurant named Long Beach.

It served seafood. In Asia the host in restaurants would order for you and you would take a little piece and try it. Ben ordered for us and he ordered appetizers and the main meal was crab. At the restaurant, you could see your food before you ate it. The crab wss covered in a very good sauce that my mom loved.  The way you eat crab is you crack the shell open and you pick out the meat. It was so messy that you would wear a big bib.
 Singapore 
 this is our dinner ( Singapore)

1 comment:

  1. That food looks unbelievable. The top photo, not the bottom one. Can't wait to get my souvenir!

    ReplyDelete