Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day three in Hong Kong

Yesterday my dad and I went the Museum of Hong Kong History! It was really cool. It started with the geology and volcanic explosions 400,000,000 years ago! Then we went to the prehistoric section of the museum. It had bones and animal teeth. And sculptures of people fishing and pushing boats. The next section was nature which was my favorite part. It had stuffed animals such as tigers, birds, wild boars, bears and snakes(they weren't toys). Then it was life in Hong Kong now. It showed how Chinese people celebrated holidays.


 


     We went to a radio studio performance that my mom did and after that for dinner we went to a traditional Hong Kong restaurant which had seafood. You would boil some hot water and cook for instance shrimp on a stick. Which would still have the eyes, legs and that kind of stuff.  I tried it and it was ok, but I got chicken.
  The lady is my mom's friend. The man works there.

1 comment:

  1. At first I didn't even see you in the fourth photo. And you can never go wrong with chicken!

    ReplyDelete